RENEWABLE ENERGY MICROGRID TECHNOLOGIES
Prescient Systems develops and delivers cutting edge microgrid solutions internationally
MICRO GRID CONTROL
Microgrid Control Platforms
Prescient Systems has an extensive track record delivering control platforms for renewable energy-based grids ranging from the sub-100 kW to megawatt scale.
Prescient U10 Controller
The proprietary U10 control platform offers expandability and modularity, custom engineered to meet project and stakeholder requirements.
The U10 controller is part of an internationally recognised platform for microgrid control strategies.
Control strategies within the Prescient platform include:
- Distributed energy resource (DER) management – solar, wind, bio-mass, battery storage, and backup generation
- Dispatch prioritisation based on lifetime cost of energy delivered (LCOE)
- DER lifetime optimisation, such as battery health management
- Cloud support strategies to mitigate cloud event impacts on PV output
- Power quality management
- Black start
- Islanded grid (stand-alone) operation
WHERE WE WORK
Prescient Systems is based in Melbourne, Australia.
It has developed a microgrid control platform for solar-based microgrids and energy storage systems.
Prescient Systems supports a number of projects internationally,
in countries including Japan, USA, India, Malaysia, and Indonesia.